Access to and use of the information on the tracielawlortrust.com website is entirely at the risk of the user. Under no circumstances including negligence, shall tracielawlortrust.com, The Tracie Lawlor Trust it’s members, representatives, and/or agents, be held liable, whether, direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential, damages, or loss profits to the user or any other third party for any damage resulting from the use of the information contained or implied therein.
The information provided therein has not been evaluated by the Food Safety Authority of Ireland, the European Food Safety Authority (E.F.S.A.), the Irish Medicines Board, or any equivalent agency in Ireland or the European Union (EU). Always consult your General Physician, Cystic Fibrosis specialists or Consultant before making any medical decision(s) and/or changes to your medical regime.
The information on the tracielawlortrust.com is the sole opinion of the author(s) and not necessarily that of the Tracie Lawlor Trust for Cystic Fibrosis, member, representatives, agents and/or associates. The information is not to be used as medical advice. The content herein is for information purposes only. The information is not to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information therein, tracielawlortrust.com, it’s members, agents and/or representatives accept no responsibility or liability and make no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information provided therein, and expressly disclaim liability for errors and omissions therein.
External links lead to sites and pages over which tracielawlortrust.com have no control and which we cannot verify for accuracy or content. The inclusion of a link on this website should not be taken as an endorsement of the linked website, nor of the accuracy or quality of the information on such site.
All feedback to the site made via the contact us form is treated in the strictest confidence and we do not send out unsolicited email.
• The tracielawlortrust.com website does not collect any personal data, apart from information that you volunteer. (For example, when providing feedback or asking a question). Any information you provide in this way is used only for the purpose you provide it.
• The tracielawlortrust.com does not host this site and is therefore a child to that of the parent (host) server. Information routinely collected by the parent (host server) my be the following information from each user of this site:
• Statistical information (IP address and hostname, web browser version, pages visited etc.).
• The previous website address from which you reached us, including any search terms used
• Other information submitted in forms, for example if you submit your personal details when requesting a form or providing feedback
• tracielawlortrust.com will make no attempt to identify an IP (internet protocol) address to the induvial nor disclose any of the information provided. Once used unless other wise specified information will be permanently deleted after a period of time.